Last Updated on September 1, 2021.
Welcome to the website of www.hanacure.com (“Site”) owned and operated by Bonnie & Claus Inc., a Nevada corporation (“BC”, “we”, or “us”). We will refer to you as “you” or “your”.
I. COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. GENERAL TYPES.
We collect personal information from you to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience for you on the Site.
We may collect personal information from you, including:
• Contact Information such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number;
- URLs that refer visitors to our websites;
- Search terms used to reach our websites;
- Details about the emails we send, such as opens, clicks, and unsubscribes;
- Details about the devices that are used to access our websites (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information);
- Details about your interaction with our websites (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our websites, referral activity, and which emails you may have opened);
- Information about activity in our stores, such as through closed circuit TVs for security monitoring or geofencing to identify traffic in our stores; and
- Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites).
We may associate this information with your account if you have one, the device you use to connect to our Services, or email or social media accounts that you use to engage with our website.
• Billing Information such as your credit card number, security/CVV code, expiration date, and billing address which are only for use on purchases of products and services for which you prior authorize;
• Unique Identifiers such as your username, account number and password but only those for this site;
• Preferences such as your product wish lists, order history, and marketing preferences;
• Communication and Contact History with us by you such as via emails to us, and contacts and messages through our social media channels;
• Email addresses of your friends or other people you would like us to contact (your referrals);
• Additional Profile Information such as your date of birth, location, preferred language, skin tone, beauty concerns, and 3 rd party beauty products you love; and
• Other Information which you voluntarily provide us such as product reviews, survey responses, participation in promotions, participation in research studies, and other user-generated content. B. SPECIFIC DATA.
In collecting this Personal Information, as is the common practices of most consumer facing websites, we automatically gather information about you and your operating systems, browsers and acting devices, which most commonly comprises this information:
• Your purchase history, browsed products, and saved items;
• IP address, time and date of visit;
• browser information;
• referring/exit pages;
• operating system;
• agent version;
• SDK version;
• API key (identifier for application);
• application version;
• device identifier;
• iOS Identifier for Advertising;
• iOS Identifier for Vendors;
• Media Access Control (MAC) address;
• International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
• manufacture and OS version of device;
• session start/stop time;
• locale (specific location where a given language is spoken);
• time zone;
• network status (WiFi, etc.).
We may catalog this information (via cookies, analytics tracking and weblog technology) for system administration and improvement, order verification, marketing and system troubleshooting purposes.
Collection of Information for Text/SMS
C. USE OF THE INFORMATION.
We may use this information to: • Fulfill your order;
• Send you an order confirmation;
• Assess your needs to determine suitable products;
• Send you requested product or service information;
• Send product updates or warranty information;
• Respond to customer service requests;
• Process returns;
• Administer your account specifics and profile;
• Send you a newsletter;
• Send you marketing, advertising, promotions, and communications;
• Administer a referral program;
• Administer a loyalty program;
• Respond to your questions and concerns;
• Improve our website, user experience, and marketing efforts;
• Create and maintain a secure environment;
• Conduct research, analysis, training, and quality insurance;
• Display content based upon your interests;
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, please contact us at:
Bonnie & Claus Inc. ________________________________
D. INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU TO US ABOUT OTHERS
If you decide to invite a friend or family member to create an account or purchase with us, we will collect your friend or family member’s name and email address which you provide to us in order to send an email and follow up with them on your behalf. You or your friend or family member may contact us at email@example.com to request the removal of this information from our database.
E. ALTERNATIVE LOGINS
The site may allow you to login with Social Network Services (SNS). If you are already logged into the Site and Facebook Instagram or another SNS, when you click on "Sign in with Facebook", or a similar connection on another SNS, you will be prompted to link your profiles. If you are already logged into the Site but not logged into Facebook Instagram or another SNS that we support, when you click on "Sign in with Facebook", or a similar connection on another SNS, you will be prompted to enter your SNS credentials or to "Sign Up" for the SNS.
Mobile numbers will not be shared outside of the SMS program that users have opted into.
G. POSTED CONTENT
All of the personal information you provide to us will not be shared on any other public location of the Site, unless you choose to post it or share it publicly. Any content you post to the site or to SNS accounts shall be viewable by other users. Once you have done that, we may display any of your posted content on any location of the Site. Once you have displayed it in any of these fashions, such content is no longer in our control, and because of this, it could be re-published or re-displayed anywhere in the world. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you consider not putting personal information in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Site, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
II. BC REMOVAL OF POSTED CONTENT
We have no obligation, or responsibility to monitor the user content of any kind or character (e.g. names, words, text, documents, images, photographs, audio, audiovisuals, pictorial, graphic or sculptural works, code, plans, digital works) which you post on the Site at any location. However, we have the right to remove any such content for any reason or no reason at all. Examples of removal include but are not limited to content which violates, or may violate in our opinion, any applicable law in any country or jurisdiction, or our Terms of Service, or the removal of such content facilitates, improves or insures the protection of you or us or any other person or government from injury to any right of privacy, publicity, property, intellectual property, personal rights, or the removal of which minimizes eliminates or insures against our liability or risk of liability to you or another person or government. This includes any such action we initiate unilaterally or action which results from notice, complaint, warning, action, lawsuit, or prosecution of any kind or character anywhere in the world by another. Furthermore, you agree that we shall have no liability to you of any kind or character for such actions including a claim for damages, lost profits, disgorgement of profits, attorney fees or costs.
III. INFORMATION SHARING
• operating our Site;
• hosting our Site;
• providing the products and services you request;
• obtaining the authorization from you and processing of your payments;
• product fulfillment;
• fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
• product customization;
• serving advertisements to you;
• marketing and promotional material distribution (including direct mail marketing);
• providing a relevant Site experience;
• customer service and support;
• loyalty program management;
• promotions fulfillment; and
• website evaluation.
If you wish to have any of these third party service providers identified, you may contact us at any time and request such identification, at .
We and our third party service providers in the U.S. may also disclose your personal information: • As required or permitted by law to comply with a court order, or a legal process such as a subpoena, or a search warrant;
• To investigate a breach of contract by you or another or the contravention of law by you or another;
• To protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, investigate fraud or respond to a government request as we believe is necessary or;
• In any other circumstance with your prior consent to do so.
BC may engage with trusted partners in a joint promotion to improve your shopping experience, our products, or the services we provide. We will assure such partner is in full compliance with their obligation to protect your personal information and will only share it with them to the extent necessary to effectuate a limited joint promotion, after which they will delete it.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners.
If BC is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
At the present time BC will not sell your personal information, and has no intention to do so. Should this change then BC will comply with all applicable laws regarding such actions.
IV. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
V. DATA ACCESS AND WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT You have the right to rectify, erase, and restrict your personal information and data. Your data is also portable at your request.
If you decide you no longer want to be part of our community or our Site, you may do so. We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you choose to no longer be part of our Site or our community, you can choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails. To do so, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions in our emails or contact us at the address or email address set forth below. Please note, however, that as a user of the service, you cannot opt-out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the service, such as billing or service notifications.
You have a right to request deletion of your personal information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to timely honor your request. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives, and we may also retain your information to protect you and us against fraudulent practices or similar harmful actions.
You also have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may access, update or correct any of your personal information in your account by editing your profile within your account. You may request access, update or correct inaccuracies in other personal information in our custody or control by writing or sending an email to us at the email address set forth below.
Bonnie& Claus Inc.
We reserve the right to retain any personal information but only as is reasonably necessary to defend ourselves and appropriately document our business activities to comply with regulations and laws and related archival and record retention purposes. Such will only be stored and will no longer be actively used or referred to.
VI. TARGETED ADVERTISING
We may permit third parties, such as network advertisers and ad exchanges that use tracking technologies on our Websites, to do so in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and/or on behalf of other advertisers across the web. We may use third party analytics service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of these ads on third party sites and viewing of ads and of our content. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements, which may be based on your activities (including past visits to our Websites) across the web and mobile media (“Targeted Advertising”).
Targeted Advertising (also known as Behavioral Ads) uses information collected on an individual's web browsing behavior on one website (such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made) in order to target advertising to that individual on another website. Targeting called Cross Device Tracking can also take place across devices such as tablets, smartphones, laptops and smart televisions. Third parties collect this information by placing or accessing cookies or other tracking technologies in your browser when you visit this, or other, websites. Behavioral Ads enable us to target advertisements to you for products and services in which we believe you might be interested. If you object to receiving Behavioral Ads from us on third party sites, you can learn more about your ability to limit Behavioral Ads below. Our third party ad network and exchange providers, the advertisers, and/or traffic measurement services may themselves set and access their own technologies on your device and track certain behavioral usage information via a device identifier. These third party technologies may be set to, among other things to: (a) help deliver advertisements to you that you might be interested in; (b) prevent you from seeing the same advertisements; and (c) understand the usefulness of the advertisements that have been delivered to you.
We also may use analytics which identify specific behavior, demographic, and interest data of our users on our Site.
While sites use a variety of companies to serve advertisements, you may wish to visit , which provides information regarding this practice by Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including the “opt-out” procedures of NAI members. Opting out of one or more NAI members only means that those NAI members no longer will be allowed under their own rules to deliver Behavioral Ads to you, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads. You may also opt-out of receiving Behavioral Ads on participating sites and services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) website at .
Please note, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit an opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use multiple devices or change web browsers, your opt-out may not, or may no longer, be effective. We are not responsible for effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties’ opt-out options or programs.
VII. COOKIES POLICY
a. What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely (but anonymously) identify your browser or device. They are unable to search your computer in any way, cannot introduce viruses to your computer and contain no personal identifying information about you.
b. What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used by sites or services when they want to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. These cookies on your computer or device can then be used to help remember your preferences (such as language), help you navigate between pages efficiently, and generally improve your browsing experience.
Cookies are also used for online advertising – by aggregating the very basic information cookies gather, informed guesses can be made about your demographic and ads targeted to you.
c. What types of cookies do We use? There are four categories of cookies that we use: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.”
• Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around our Site and use its features.
• Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you have used our Site, using analytics to track the basic user behavior on this site so we can try and improve our users experience.
• Targeting Cookies. Our advertising partners or other third party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services. This information may be shared with other organizations, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners for the purpose of providing aggregate service usage statistics and aggregate Service testing.
• Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow our site to remember how you are logged in, when you logged in or out, and possibly anything you have done on our Site while logged in. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites or services.
d. How long will cookies stay on my device?
The amount of time a cookie stays on your device is variable: the majority of cookies expire after the end of your browsing session– others persist for longer. In online advertising you can generally expect that most advertising cookies will last about one month.
e. First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to Us, and third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Site. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for Us for example to help us understand how our Site is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business affiliates and partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the web.
f. How to control and delete cookies
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit your web browser controls and settings for your devices.
VIII. WEB BEACONS Our Site contains electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our Site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by which recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this information to understand and optimize how our website is used and also to personalize your user experience.
The security of your personal information is important to us.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at:
Bonnie & Claus Inc.
X. OUR SITE’S AGE RESTRICTION
Our Site is not directed to anyone under the age of 16. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 16. If a person under 16 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a person under 16, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we have any personal information from a person under 16, please contact us at
XI. NOTIFICATION OF PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES
XII. SPECIAL NOTIFICATION TO USERS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU)
If you are a data subject of the EU, please be advised that we have made every effort to comply with the GDPR and Related Privacy Directives and to safeguard your personal information. If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Bonnie & Claus, Inc.
________________ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also learn more about GDPR by visiting
. XIII. CONTACT INFORMATION
Bonnie & Claus, Inc.